Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Top Actors Alive ---- And Still Working Hard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Top Actors Alive ---- And Still Working Hard Empty
PostSubject: Top Actors Alive ---- And Still Working Hard   Top Actors Alive ---- And Still Working Hard Clockau3Thu 18 Oct - 11:59

General Buzz

October 18, 2007

by W.R.

We all know of some of the great lead actors that have become house hold names and faces over the years. We've watched them age from character to character, and over time they no longer act for the character but are being paid to be their stage character. An iconic example of this is Christopher Walken, Robert De Nero, Al Pacino, Jack Nicholson. They are all talented and successful actors, but these are the the actors which in these last few years I believe have climbed to the top.

It is impossible to say who is number one based on talent only box office appeal, and there is not a #1-#5 top actor and if I missed a couple that you feel should be on the list then please put in your opinion.

Top Actors

Javier Bardem

a spanish/english actor, although you may not know who he is, he has recieved 40 awards from around the world including a nomination for best actor. I recomend looking at his resume and watching any movie you can.

Christian Bale

Cillian Murphy ( and no I'm not just a huge batman fan)

Terrence Howard

Johnny Depp

Gerard Butler

Sean Penn

What makes these actors different than any others is the fact that they have a talent of dropping who they are and becoming a completely different person. They transform themselves for the role and they don't let the role transform into them.

I could be completely mad... but you can't dispute the quality of films which these actors continue to be a part of.

http://generalbuzz.blogspot.com/2007/10/top-10-actors-alive-and-still-deep-in.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1