Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Special Event May 20th: What you need to know!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Freyja
Organizer
Freyja

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Special Event May 20th: What you need to know! Empty
PostSubject: Special Event May 20th: What you need to know!   Special Event May 20th: What you need to know! Clockau3Thu 23 Mar - 1:29

Our very first Gerard Butler event is to take place on Saturday May 20th, 2006 in Montreal, Qc. It will be held at Concordia University (in the very same room that hosts the Fantasia Film Festival ) on Maisonneuve street....
The event itself is an afternoon long screening of 3 of Gerard's movies including:
THE CANADIAN PREMIERE OF "GAME OF THEIR LIVES" followed by "Timeline" and a surprise movie!
There will then be a get-together supper at a nearby restaurant to be confirmed....

Everyone is welcome, members and non members....As long as you are a fan of Gerard's movies and want to enjoy an afternoon of them with others, you'll fit right in! Laughing Bring as many friends as you'd like. We will provide hotel information and directions for those of you who'd like to come but don't live in the area...

When: Saturday May 20th, 2006 at 11am ( exact time to be confirmed )

Where: Concordia University
George Williams Campus
1455 Maisonneuve West
room: H-110

Cost: 20 $ Canadian per person for 3 movies

Forms of payment: Paypal, money orders, or cash ( at your own risk ). All payments must be in Canadian dollars.

Mailling address
598 Victoria
P.O.36532
Saint-Lambert, Qc
J4P 3S8

Paypal payments to:
events@gbmoviemadness.com

As there is a limited number of seats, email us as soon as possible to reserve your spot at events@gbmoviemadness.com . Your spot will officially be reserved after your payment is received, which must be before the event to cover expenses. Also, let us know how many people are in your party and if you intend to come to the get-together afterwards....
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com
Cusohn
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Special Event May 20th: What you need to know!   Special Event May 20th: What you need to know! Clockau3Fri 24 Mar - 15:58

WOOHOO! We finally know what's going on! Count me IN!!!! I am definetlky gonna go! With bells on! lol
Back to top Go down
Maloma
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Special Event May 20th: What you need to know!   Special Event May 20th: What you need to know! Clockau3Fri 24 Mar - 17:46

Count me in too...Just can't wait to go...youpi!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dawnzd
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Special Event May 20th: What you need to know!   Special Event May 20th: What you need to know! Clockau3Sun 16 Apr - 18:39

I'm definitely there - have two questions:

how do we know that you've received our money orders,etc? Will you email us?

what about hotels in the area? The date is getting close and my group has four people in it (two from Toronto , one from Western NY and me) and we really have no idea what hotels would be the best to stay in.

Let us know - and see you soon!!!

Thanks for doing this for all of us flower
Back to top Go down
Freyja
Organizer
Freyja

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Special Event May 20th: What you need to know!   Special Event May 20th: What you need to know! Clockau3Sun 16 Apr - 19:47

I`ll be posting hotel info tomorrow...with the ones that are the closest to the event and prices....As for the payment, if you paid via paypal, you should have received a confirmation email from paypal and we`ll send you one shortly to confirm it all....If you sent it by mail, I`ll be emailing confirmations tomorrow as well.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com
shirl
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Special Event May 20th: What you need to know!   Special Event May 20th: What you need to know! Clockau3Sat 13 May - 20:07

Maybe we should start a countdown. We have exactly one week to go before the event date! Very Happy

I'm just wondering if the start time has been confirmed yet. Will it be 11:00 a.m.?

Shirl
Back to top Go down
http://www.powow.com/yoshinaka
Cusohn
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Special Event May 20th: What you need to know!   Special Event May 20th: What you need to know! Clockau3Sun 14 May - 0:04

Woohoo!! One week to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Event May 20th: What you need to know!   Special Event May 20th: What you need to know! Clockau3

Back to top Go down

Special Event May 20th: What you need to know!
Page 1 of 1