Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movies from the Future: Leo and Kate, a Mob Turf War and ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Movies from the Future: Leo and Kate, a Mob Turf War and ... Empty
PostSubject: Movies from the Future: Leo and Kate, a Mob Turf War and ...   Movies from the Future: Leo and Kate, a Mob Turf War and ... Clockau3Thu 12 Jul - 12:18

Movies from the Future: Leo and Kate, a Mob Turf War and Shia's Terror Plot

E!Online.com

Posted by Ben Lyons on Wed, Jun 27, 2007, 3:42 PM

We here at the Lyons Den are keeping close tabs on quite a few upcoming projects, and we wanted to give you the update.

First off, I'm hearing good things about the script for Revolutionary Road, with Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet starring and Sam Mendes (American Beauty) directing. The Titanic lovebirds are at the top of their games these days, and hopefully Mendes directing his wifey won't turn out to be another Fountain flop like Darren Aronofsky collaborating with his Oscar-winning missus, Rachel Weisz.

What else? Dig:

LaBeouf Keeps It Big—but Should He? Also announced is that the boy Shia is working with Disturbia director D.J. Caruso again on a project called Eagle Eye. As much as the homie is doing his thing, I'd like to see him balance some of these big blockbusters with some character-driven ensemble choices, like when he knocked it out of the park in Bobby or A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints. This time around, when Shia's character's brother dies, he returns home to be with his mother, and somehow they are framed to be at the center of a terrorist plot.

Eh...we'll see. Kid hasn't missed lately, so who knows.

Lock, Stock and Hey, Where You Been? Mr. Madonna, aka Guy Ritchie, is finally getting back to work! After taking some time off with the fam and watching Snatch over and over and over and over, Ritchie has teamed with 300's Gerard Butler. (After P.S., I Love You drops this holiday season, he's really gonna need to toughen up his image.) So dig this: The project's called RocknRolla, and it explores the world of a Mob turf war. Butler's character is named One-Two. The film will be produced by Joel Silver (best sneaker collection for any producer in Hollywood) and has an awesome cast, including Idris Elba (Big 'Dris!), Ludacris (Big Chris!), Thandie Newton and Tom Wilkinson. Sounds dope.

If you hear of any projects in the works or filming in your town—or if your buddy's an extra and got on set—or if you work at a studio and want to get the ball rolling on the buzz on your film, then holla at me!

http://www.eonline.com/movies/lyonsden/detail/index.jsp?uuid=0d2b2a31-bc42-45c8-bcd2-3f2aa105b73d
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Movies from the Future: Leo and Kate, a Mob Turf War and ...
Page 1 of 1