Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gerard turns air blue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Gerard turns air blue Empty
PostSubject: Gerard turns air blue   Gerard turns air blue Clockau3Tue 5 Jun - 15:45

Gerard turns air blue

Metro.co.uk

Monday, June 4, 2007

The censor was pretty busy at this year's MTV Movie Awards, as recipients didn't bother to control their own language.

Host Sarah Silverman also introduced a novel new way of getting winners to keep their speeches short - a hugely fat sumo wrestler who threatened to beat up any windbags.

Gerard Butler suffered his wrath after winning Best Fight for 300, with the star admitting he thought he'd lose out to Sacha Baron Cohen in Borat.

"I want to give a message to younger people and that is when you're doing an action movie, it's really good fun to kick the s*** out of as many people as you can," he said. "I had so much fun kicking arse, basically."

Jack Nicholson milked the crowd after winning Best Villain in The Departed. He picked up his gold popcorn statuette and thanked the soldiers fighting in the Middle East, before admitting: "I like being a villain."

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?in_article_id=51644&in_page_id=7&in_a_source=
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Gerard turns air blue
Page 1 of 1