Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tonight! We Dine! In London!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Tonight! We Dine! In London! Empty
PostSubject: Tonight! We Dine! In London!   Tonight! We Dine! In London! Clockau3Fri 16 Mar - 12:45

Empire Online.com

March 16, 2007

Zack Snyder is a happy man. His stunning visual adaptation of Frank Miller’s 300 broke US box-office records last weekend, taking in $70 million – which, for a movie with a budget of $65 million, isn’t half bad. The critics have been silenced and those bronzed Spartan nutters are well and truly in charge. In fact, tonight they’ve taken over Leicester Square.

As have the legions of fans who’ve assembled, camera phones in the attack position, pens poised and scraps of paper blowing in the wind, each one ready to lunge for Gerard Butler’s torso the second the 300 cast begin their celebratory parade down the red carpet. But look, here comes two Spartan soldiers, and they’ve brought Queen Gorgo with them…

“This is really, really fabulous”, says a very elegant Lena Headey, “I actually really admire who she is”, added the actress when commenting on her 300 character: “She’s strong, independent and handles things pretty well. I really liked her”.

“I bulked up and now I’ve shrunk”, revealed David Wenham, who plays the defiant Dilios: “Physically, it was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life. We seriously trained to push the body to the limit…but it was well worth it”.

Hot on the heels of the messenger and the Queen was King Leonidas himself. Bounding into the cinema, Gerard Butler’s smile soon turned to a grimace as he moved forward to come (jokingly) face-to-face with one or two over-snappy photographers – you can take the man out of Sparta…

“This is nuts”, exclaimed Butler. “There’s a lot of people out there and they are all screaming. It’s amazing but it’s very stressful as well, because there’s thousands of people and you only sign about ten or fifteen autographs, but people are shouting, “I’ve come all the way from America!!” – it makes you feel like a bag of shit!”

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=20506
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1