Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006

Go down 
+4
ALEXANDRIA
Braya
OldeEnglish800
Freyja
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Freyja
Organizer
Freyja

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006 Empty
PostSubject: Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006   Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006 Clockau3Sat 4 Feb - 3:22

Beowulf & Grendel will finally hit the movie screens in Canada on March 10th, 2006. Unfortunately, it will only be on limited release and its futur is less than certain for the USA.

Last edited by on Fri 10 Feb - 21:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com
OldeEnglish800
gbmoviemadness member
OldeEnglish800

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006   Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006 Clockau3Mon 6 Feb - 19:11

Will it ever be out on dvd? I don't see why they're even bothering with a theatrical release, but then I've seen the movie on the big screen already, and now would like to own it... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Braya
Organizer
Braya

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006   Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006 Clockau3Tue 7 Feb - 12:51

I can't wait to see it of the first time! And I want the DVD NOW!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Freyja
Organizer
Freyja

PostSubject: Re: Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006   Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006 Clockau3Fri 10 Feb - 21:41

We now have exactly a month to wait for the theatrical release...which means that the dvd should come out some time after that...if we're lucky, we should be able to buy it by the summer!

Last edited by on Wed 15 Feb - 0:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ALEXANDRIA
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006   Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006 Clockau3Tue 14 Feb - 13:04

I can hardly wait myself!!!!

Alexandria cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/journal_view.php?journalid=10
Natty6
gbmoviemadness member

Registration date : 2006-02-27

PostSubject: Hey girlies!   Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006 Clockau3Mon 27 Feb - 18:50

Hello all! cheers cheers cheers

I'm a freshly new member here, just discovered your site via a link from the IMDB boards.

I'm from a small town in Quebec, so it's fun to be a member of a Canuck site! Not to mention that I'm so proud of the fact Mr B. has a special place in his heart for our beautiful country.

I'm a member of other sites and boards also, though a seldom posting one. Maybe some of you already know me from there. I do recognise Cusohn' s screen name from somewhere, but I'm not sure where??? Please enlighten me on that one...

So, besides introducing myself, my reason for this post, in this particular thread is, do any of you know if B&B will be relesaed iin Montreal. I already know about Vancouver and Toronto, but nothing has come out yet about MTL.

I'm eagerly anticipating to see it, so I hope it does... And I can't wait to know more details about that get together you're organising for May 20th!!!...

Keep me posted, and a big hello again to all of you!

Nat Very Happy

By the way, I've noticed you have videos in your multimedia section I've never seen or heard about before, all pretty much from Canadian tv shows, can't wait to download those later on tonight. Thank you so much for rendering them available to us. Now that someone has posted a link of your site in those IMDB boards, don't know if it's anyone of you girls, but you will get flooded with people wanting to download them. Great recruting move by the way, it got me here... It's a girl who goes by the screen name "melusinefae" who posted the link on the boards under the thread called "QUEBEC?".
Back to top Go down
Freyja
Organizer
Freyja

PostSubject: Re: Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006   Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006 Clockau3Tue 28 Feb - 0:56

Hi Natty6, and welcome aboard! Very Happy
Yes, Beowulf will be released in Montreal, and luckily enough, on March 10th!
So far, it is the release date scheduled for Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver...Dagmar has told me over the weekend that a couple of Canadian cities were just added...I believe Calgary or Winnigpeg? I'll let her post the right info ....
Back to top Go down
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486

PostSubject: Re: Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006   Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006 Clockau3Fri 3 Mar - 14:59

The movie will be opening on March 10 in Halifax,Ottawa,Montreal,Toronto ,Winnipeg,Calgary,Edmonton and Vancouver.

There will be no release in Quebec city,as there won't be a french version of this film.

Dagmar
Back to top Go down
Sereenie
gbmoviemadness member
Sereenie

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006   Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006 Clockau3Fri 3 Mar - 15:09

I'm not sure about that. The law allows 45 days from the time the OEV comes out to get a dub done. Or they could go for a subbed version, which is even cheaper to do...

S.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sereenie.com
Natty6
gbmoviemadness member

Registration date : 2006-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006   Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006 Clockau3Sat 4 Mar - 4:59

Thank you so much for the info Freyja!

I promise I will go see it in Montreal for sure!

I even just requested a free B&G movie pass from you via PM, hope those are still available and that I wasn't too late...

So, come on Canuck girlies and US ones planning to come up here and see it, we have to fill those cinema seats and help getting it widely distributed.

I personally can't wait to see that one!

Nat
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006   Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006 Clockau3Sun 5 Mar - 15:16

I'm a new member here thanks to my Canadian friend. Can't wait to view the Canadian videos in your media section and thanks for sharing with us.

I'm so happy for Gerry's Canadian fans are getting a chance to see B & G on the big screen. No word on when or if it will be shown in the USA. I'll be buying the DVD as soon as it's released. I did have the opportunity to see it at TIFF and also to meet the man himself.

Enjoy the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006   Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006 Clockau3

Back to top Go down

Beowulf's Theatrical Release: March 10th 2006
Page 1 of 1